31 Jul 2012

i am confused.

My mood changed rapidly on my way to work this fine/shweaty morning.
 1. I was intrigued by all the protester's kipping in the sun at Union Square
8. I was disgusted by the petition being signed to sue the dump truck company, who's driver hit and killed a lady, and fled the scene. 

24. I was saddened by the homeless man picking the dirt off his bare rugged feet.
103. I was warmed by the other homeless man who was bending over and smelling and inspecting a little pink flower. I don't care if it was because he was cracked out of his mind, I think we all need to learn to stop and smell the roses every once and a while.






It's so easy to spend a whole hour or so flicking through forgotten-hopes beautiful array of designers and illustrators. I love that the focus is on collage based design, I wish I had some scissors and old vintage books in front of me, hack.


 Brent Hildy has a way of laying out his finds to create symmetry and white space. Love the color palette he uses too.








No comments:

Post a Comment